This is the final version of the approved QUIN Council Logo. Thanks to Blue Cross and Blue Shield and Teresa Makrush for helping us with this project.
The mission of the Quality and Unity in Nursing (QUIN) Council is to promote quality and unity for nurses and nursing in Florida.
The objectives of the QUIN Council are:
- Develop a strategy to communicate between the organizations key issues that affect nursing.
- Develop communication networks that foster collaboration.
- Develop support/unity for nursing in Florida.
- Develop mutual agreement on key nursing issues.
- Provide a forum for discussing major positions where there may be dissent – “agree to disagree.”
- Move the agenda for nursing forward.
- Be action and outcome oriented, not a study group.
- Florida Association of Colleges of Nurses (FACN)
- Florida Association of Directors of Nursing Administration / LTC (FADONA)
- Florida Association of Public Health Nurses (FAPHN)
- Florida Center for Nursing (FCN)
- Florida Council of Nursing Education Administrators (FCNEA)
- Florida Council of Practical Nursing Education Administrators (FCPNEA) / Association of Practical Nurse Educators of Florida (APNEF)
- Florida Hospital Association Vice President, Nursing (FHA)
- Florida League for Nursing (FLN)
- Florida Nurses Association (FNA)
- Florida Organization of Nurse Executives (FONE)
- Florida State Board of Nursing (BON)